Monday 12 March 2012

where have i been

I haven't posted for nearly a month... was finding it all a bit too hard reminiscing about what has happened over the last 2 years... bringing back a lot of memories that maybe were better off locked away in the deepest bits of my mind.

Although it has been a horrible hard time for the both of us, we have met some wonderful people and made the most of everything that has been shown to us.  We have been to some wonderfull places and seen some wonderfull sights.

I will start writing the blog again this week.  Then you can catch up with the whole story again. :)

1 comment:

  1. Billy's Mom, you are so brave. Thank you for writing as I just now found this because you commented on something of ours from twitter. I am Blair Corbett, I run Ark of Hope for Children (@AbusedKids) and Justice For All revolution (@Justice4AllRev). Ark of Hope has been mostly for abused children and youth, while JFAR is an online social support network I helped build and volunteer on. http://www.jfar.co It is a free, live chat, 24/7 support site for people going through "stuff". There are 19 specialize rooms for many things, that include a chat room for those with cancer and serious illnesses; and another for parents of child victims.

    We are only a few months old so the site is not well known and not used in huge ways yet. But is is safe and anonymous. We have people using it in many countries already. I am trying to grow up more e-mentors and facilitators, but all are welcomed to come and rub shoulders with others around the world suffering with similar issues. I hope you, and perhaps even Billy, can find the site useful in any way you wish. There is a Teen Support that some kids have also begun using.

    However the site is used, I encourage you and those you know suffering like you and Billy are to come. It has the potential to be an amazing source of comfort in your most trying hours when nobody else seems to be around. being a worldwide site, once well know, it can provide companions at all hours of the day.

    God bless you and you are both in my prayers,

    Blair Corbett http://www.arkofhopeforchildren.org

    ReplyDelete