Sunday 8 January 2012

Fund Raising

Another reason I thought that i would get back onto twitter is that I want to thank and help the charities that have helped us so far.  You honestly don't realise just how important is is to recieve the help that they offer, financially, practically and emotionally.  It is just one less thing to worry about and believe me at the time you hae more that enough worries!

A lot of charities have great profiles and a lot of people are aware of them but there are a lot who don't have that and are run completely by volunteers and every single penny raised goes to help people who need it. These people and the charities they work for are total hero's  You may see some of them stood in local shops with a collecting tin, but some are completely behind the scenes.

I will never ever take anything for granted again, the help and support I have recived has humbled me totally, to hopefully be able to help them back would be great.  I did a small fundraising feature before christmas that made some much needed funds for our local charity and lets hope I can do a lot, lt more to help them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment